Safeway recalls Angel Food Cake due to undeclaired milk, soy
DENVER — Safeway is voluntarily recalling six Angel Food Cake products because they contain the undeclared allergens soy and milk.
People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy or milk run the risk of a serious or life- threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The cakes were sold in the bakery department under these names:
- Angel Food Cake (UPC# 2113010510); Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/1/2013
- Holiday Decorated Angel Food Cake; Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/1/2013
- Angel Food Cups 4-count; Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/1/2013
- Cake Angel Food Loaf; Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/1/2013
- Angel Food Cake Loaf 2-count; Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/1/2013
- Angel Food Cake Fruit Topped; Sell By 9/1/13 to 10/2/2013
No illnesses or injuries have been reported.