DENVER — The Denver Police Department announced traffic delays and road closures that will occur Tuesday and Wednesday during President Obama’s visit to Denver.
LINK: Real-time traffic map
- Drivers might experience delays along the Interstate 70 corridor and the lower downtown Denver area early Tuesday evening.
- There will be road closures and delays in northeast Denver 8:30 to 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Bicycle and running paths will be closed at Cheesman Park 8:30 a.m. until after the President’s speech Wednesday.
- Drivers traveling near Cheesman Park Wednesday should expect delays during the President’s arrival and departure.
- Downtown Denver will experience traffic delays and road closures midday until early afternoon Wednesday as the President travels through the city.
- There will be delays along the I-70 corridor within the Denver city limited late afternoon Wednesday.