Chef Michael Walker from NestFresh Eggs shows us how to make Red Peppers and Eggs on the grill.
- 2 large bell peppers, top halves removed
- 4 medium eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush the bottom of the halved peppers with olive oil.
- Crack 2 eggs into each pepper half.
- Heat a grill up to 400 degrees. Carefully place the peppers on the grill and close the lid.
- Cook the eggs for about 25-30 minutes until the white on top has completely cooked. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.
Learn more about NestFresh: